INDOWESTERN LOOK


So,
 I am back with the new BlogSpot and believe me that this is going to be really exciting for all of you. So today we talk about how to look stunning in a simple Maxi dress.

So the look for today is gonna be like this....



I have a very nice relationship with shorts. I wore maxi dress  with shorts. Their is 1 slit cut in front mid in that maxi top which was giving the stylish and sexy look.
                                        



This dress flaunt your body very well  as you walk and if you have long legs u 'll look great  in this dress.

This maxi top can be paired with shorts, denim jeans and palazzos itself. I decided to go with my black denim shorts. Maxi dress can be worn with almost any type of shorts Like trendy shorts( Ribbed shorts, Crochet shorts, Printed shorts, Pleated shorts).

                                           

I accessorised myself with my beautiful anklet and choker, earrings and heels.


It gives overall a royal look. The whole combo was beautiful blend of indo western look.





















OOTD Details

Maxi top- Street store
Shorts - Blue ( +ZARA  ) , Black ( Street shop )
Sandals - +Heels.com
Choker - Street store
Earing- Street store
Anklet- Street store




I hope this will help all of you and that you have enjoyed  my blog. Another one is coming up soon. Stay tuned and happy blogging.  

If any query mail me on - sakshi.shania14@gmail.com


FOLLOW ME ON
Instagram: sakshi.shania14
Snapchat  : sakshi.Shania
Roposo     : @sakshishania
Wooplr     :  SAK724


Photography by @NS_fashionphotography
http://www.facebook.com/ns1.fashionphotography







Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing information with us ! Women Activewear : Workout Clothes at Bodied Athletics come in all sizes and styles. Shop activewear, ribbed shorts athletic and workout clothes for women at Bodied Athletics today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Getting smart with --- Fashion, Trends and Style